DisneyMania 6" [Álbum] " [Álbum]

como no hay nuevas noticias importantes aqui una descarga.



Tracklist:
1. Emily Osment and Mitchel Musso - "If I Didn't Have You"
2. Demi Lovato - "That's How You Know"
3. The Cheetah Girls - "Some Day My Prince Will Come"
4. Colbie Caillat - "Kiss the Girl"
5. Selena Gomez - "Cruella De Vil"
6. Billy Ray Cyrus - "Real Gone"
7. Elliott Yamin - "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"
8. Elijah Kelley - "He Lives in You"
9. Drew Seeley - "You'll Be in My Heart"
10. Kate Voegele - "When You Wish Upon a Star"
11. Keke Palmer - "Reflection"
12. Plain White T's - "When I See an Elephant Fly"
13. Jordan Pruitt - "Ever Ever After"
14. Kaycee Stroh - "My Strongest Suit"
15. Nikki Blonsky - " A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

Descargar: "DisneyMania 6" [Álbum]

No hay comentarios: